To avoid complications with your submission, we kindly ask you to read the information about formatting of your document.
- The working language of the conference is English.
- Page Limits and IEEE conference format compliance (view below, in Templates section)
- Two types of submissions are solicited:
- Regular and Special Sessions Papers: Limited to 8 double column pages in a font no smaller than 10-points.
- Work-in-Progress and Industry practice: Limited to 4 double column pages, in a font no smaller than 10-points.
- All submissions must fully comply with the IEEE conference format. Use the IEEE PDF eXpress check to make sure of that compatibility. The access the IEEE PDF eXpress site will be available around a month prior to the submission deadlines. Papers that fail that check or exceed the referred submissions page limits may be rejected without further review.
- However, camera-ready versions of accepted papers may contain up to two additional pages at an extra page fee of € 50 per page.
Guidelines for preparing proceedings-style manuscripts are available for Microsoft Word, Open Office and LaTeX users in a specific template:
All submitted files must be in any PDF version from 1.4 (Acrobat 5) thru 1.7 (Acrobat 9). You can find information about the formatting specifications for IEEE Xplore at the following places:
- Creating manuscripts for IEEE IES conferences
- Instruction on how to convert Microsoft Word .doc format to an IEEE conform PDF
Sumit your paperTo submit a paper, click on the bootom below.
Authors are reminded to submit their material to the intended conference track the submission is to be reviewed in.