To enhance the Technical Program and focus on specific topics and areas, ETFA'2015 Conference will include Special Sessions, in addition to regular ones. Special Sessions can cover topics which belong to a speciﬁc track, or multi-track subjects, or novel topics not included in the description of tracks, but in the technical scope of the conference.
Special Sessions have a minimum of 4 invited submissions plus other possible submissions attracted from advertising. For further questions please contact the Special Session Co-Chairs Alberto Ortiz (email@example.com) and Michael Short (M.Short@tees.ac.uk) or the respective Special Session organizers.
Accepted Special Sessions at ETFA 2015
- SS01 Big Data and Semantic Technologies for Automation
- SS02 Advanced flexibility Methods in Engineering and Operation of
Automated Production Systems
- SS03 Fault Tolerance Techniques in Distributed Embedded and Automation Systems
- SS04 Approaches and Challenges in Design and Implementation of Cyber-physical Production Systems
- SS05 Secure and Resilient Industrial Automation and Control Systems
- SS06 Industrial Automation Systems in the Industrial Internet (of Things)
- SS07 Mobile Robotics in the Factory of the Future
- SS08 Collaborative Automation Components and Systems