Please follow these steps to finalize the camera ready version of your paper (in case of any questions, please contact Souad Bezzaoucha, ETFA 2015 Publication Chair, email@example.com):
1. Preparation of the final paper
Prepare your paper according to the instructions sent to you by the notification email. Final paper submission is due July 1st, 2015 . General formatting guidelines are again given below, please use the templates provided for IEEE IES conferences. Do not add any page numbering, header or footer other than the copyright info discussed in the following.
Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document before creating a PDF. The following copyright notice has to be added:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US Government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown Government (UK, Canada and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-4673-7929-8/15/$31.00 ©2015 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-4673-7929-8/15/$31.00 ©2015 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-4673-7929-8/15/$31.00 ©2015 IEEE
The addition of the copyright notice to your paper can be done as follows:
- MSWord users can use: ‘Insert’ -> ‘Text box’, insert the appropriate copyright notice in the texbox, and place the box (without border) at the bottom left on the first page.
Latex users can add the following lines just before starting the document part (example for Crown):
2. Compliance Check with PDF eXpress
All submissions must fully comply with the IEEE conference format and your PDF file must be Xplore-compliant. Please use the IEEE PDF eXpress facility to ensure that compatibility:
Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 33469X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Only if the check for compliance with PDF eXpress was successful, you can submit your final paper. The final paper to be submitted to the EasyChair to the intended track in which it was reviewed must be accompanied by a proof of full compliance generated by the PDF eXpress facility. Please forward the email generated by the PDF eXpress facility for the final submission to Souad Bezzaoucha, ETFA 2015 Publication Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org. Papers without the compliance proof will not be included in the IEEE Xplore data base.
3. Submission of final paper in Easychair
For final submission, log into the Easychair system and access your already existing paper ID. Please do not submit a new paper with a new paper ID, but just update the previously submitted paper by the final version using the “update paper” link.
4. Sign and Send Copyright Form
Please sign the copyright form, available for download here, and send it to the ETFA 2015 Publication Chair Souad Bezzaoucha, email@example.com by email.
For "IEEE Publication Title" in the form use: 2015 IEEE 20th Conference on Emerging Technologies & Factory Automation (ETFA)
5. Author Registration
At least one author of each accepted paper (regular, special session and WiP papers) must be registered latest by
July 15thJuly 22nd, 2015 - at full rate - for the conference in order for that paper to appear in the proceedings and to be scheduled for presentation. For the registration process please go to “Registration” on this web site, and use your paper ID given by the Easychair system during the registration process to link your registration to your paper.
Annex: General Formatting GuidelinesTo avoid complications with your submission, we kindly ask you to read the information about formatting of your document.
- The working language of the conference is English.
- Page Limits and IEEE conference format compliance (view below in Templates)
- Two types of submissions are solicited:
- Regular and Special Sessions Papers: Limited to 8 double column pages in a font no smaller than 10-points.
- Work-in-Progress and Industry practice: Limited to 4 double column pages, in a font no smaller than 10-points.
- All submissions must fully comply with the IEEE conference format.
- However, camera-ready versions of accepted papers may contain up to two additional pages at an extra page fee of € 50 per page.
Guidelines for preparing proceedings-style manuscripts are available for Microsoft Word, Open Office and LaTeX users in a specific template:
All submitted files must be in any PDF version from 1.4 (Acrobat 5) thru 1.7 (Acrobat 9). You can find information about the formatting specifications for IEEE Xplore at the following places: